Since 1963, the Humboldt-Del Norte Foundation for Medical Care (Foundation) has been a partner in delivering quality health care in Humboldt and Del Norte counties.
The Foundation’s mission is to foster local accountability while providing appropriate, proficient, cost effective medical care for the people of Humboldt and Del Norte counties. The Foundation provides leadership in working with health plans available in the two county area to ensure that medical care is provided in a manner that enhances the public health and promotes access to quality care.
What we do
The Foundation provides administrative and medical management services for a variety of health plans. We work with a network of health care providers dedicated to improving the health of our community.
We process Claims and Authorizations for:
- Anthem Blue Cross CaliforniaCare
- Bear River Casino Dental Plan
- Blue Lake Rancheria Medical and Dental Health Plans
- CalPERS Blue Shield HMO
- Foundation Employee Assistance Program
- Open Door Community Health Centers Medical Plan
- Trinidad Rancheria Medical and Dental Health Plans